I have been really excited about some of the themes but when I get to them they are so difficult!!!
My Top 10 favourite songs. Let’s face it we know there will be some proper cheesy songs on my list!
- S Club 7 – I love all S Club 7 songs so choosing my favourite is hard! Bring it All Back was one of their first hits and it always reminds me of summer. I still know all the dance moves!
- Justin Bieber – Love Yourself. This song will always be important to me as it was number 1 when Lola was born! Need I say anymore!
- Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud. This song is Babs and my song. It will be our first dance at our Wedding without a doubt.
The Fratellis – Chelsea Dagger. Whenever I hear the Fratellis it reminds me of when I used to work at Woolworths. We used to listen to the albulm a lot in the store and I still know the whole albulm word for word!
- Feeder – Buck Rogers. Feeder were huge around the same time as The Fratellis. I’ve still got the Feeder Album in my car that I will requently listen to.
- Les Misérables – On My Own. I cry every time I hear this song. I know every word to every song in Les Mis but this certainly stands out as my favourite.
- Robbie Williams – Mr Bojangles. Before anybody complains that I’ve said the Robbie Williams version it is purely because I also love the Nina Simone version but my next song will be her! I’m not that keen on this style of music but I love this song so much! There are so many fantastic version.
Nina Simone – Sinnerman. The whole 10 minute version is amazing! I could listen to it again and again. Her voice is so beautiful and powerful.
Rent- Seasons of Love. Another Musical but I can listen to the entire Rent soundtrack again and again. The music is fantastic and I believe that as a musical it does not get as much recognition as it should.
I know everybody is eagrly awaiting my last favourite song. I honestly have so many favourite songs that this list could go on and on. So my last favourite song is;
Frozen – Let It Go. Yes I know it is sad! But I love it! We went to see Disney’s Broadway Hits at the Royal Albert Hall on Sunday and it was fantastic! I was gutted because Frozen obviously isn’t on Broadway yet so I knew they wouldn’t perfom any Frozen Songs. Well I was wrong! Frozen is coming out on Broadway in 2018 and as soon as they started singing Let It Go I cried! Yes I really cried! Much to my sisters amusement!
So there was no where near as much cheesy music as I thought there would be! There is certainly a huge variety of music though!