I love living in Maidstone it is Central Kent so is easy to get anywhere! Here are 5 super cool things about Maidstone
- I know I’ve already said it but it’s Central Kent! This is super cool because we can so easily go anywhere; easy access to London, easy access to the beautiful coast lines of Kent and easy access to get to Folkestone or Dover to get to France!
- We have 3 train stations! It’s fantastic that we have 3 train stations as 2 of them are on different lines so it’s easy to get up to London Victoria or it’s easy to get up to London Charing Cross! I live directly in the middle of all 3 train stations which is perfect if anybody is ever visiting!
- Restaurants! In Maidstone town centre there are a ridiculous amount of restaurants! Everything you could think of Maidstone has! Any type of food you can buy from Maidstone (except Nigerian!!!)
- Soft Play! Maidstone seems to have so many soft play areas! We have just had one open opposite where we live Cheeky Dinos which is fantastic especially for the younger babies and toddlers! I think there are about 4 or 5 soft plays in Maidstone!
- Parks! There are parks everywhere in Maidstone and recently the council have spent a lot of money improving them all! Mote Park is fantastic and there is so much to do! Next to where we live there is James Whatman Millennium Park which over the summer we spent a lot of time in! We’re looking forward to next summer where we can appreciate the park so much more. It runs along the river and you can request some of the boats to stop so we will certainly be doing that!
What are the best things about where you live?