This is another hard post my 10 Favourite Foods. I love food so much and honestly this was hard choosing my 10 favourite!
- Chocolate! I might as well get this out the way first! I love chocolate! My main loves are Cadbury’s Buttons and Double Decker.
- Noodles! I’ve always love noodles especially the fresh egg noodles. I’ve not actually had noodles for quite a while!
- Tortilla! Ok I know this is a food chain but I love a Tortilla Burrito. I always have the same; large with tomato rice, beans, mixed chicken and pork, cheese, and some of the spicy salsa. So that’s my order if anybody wants to get some one!
- Sushi! My sister got me into sushi, the first time I ever went to Yo Sushi was with her and then the first time I went to Wasabi as well! California Hand Rolls are my beyond favourite and I know it isn’t sushi but also a lot of the cooked food.
- Pizza! I love a good pizza! It’s hard because Babs doesn’t eat pork so I can’t always get a meat feast which is certainly my favourite but I will then make the most of when I’m having my own or with other people to have meat feast!
- Pasta! I know I have already said noodles but this is entirely different. I love Tuna Pasta Bake and I know if I’m ever down and feeling rubbish I will usually make tuna pasta bake as it’s my feel good food!
- Mexican! I’m doing this all under one heading! We love the Old El Paso meals. My favourites are the Nachos and Enchiladas. When I was still living at home if it was just me and my brother we would always have Nachos and throw in various bits of chicken etc!
- Cheese! As i’ve previously mentioned I love cheese! I really can’t get enough of cheese! I put cheese on or in pretty much everything!
- Roast Dinners! I love a proper good roast dinner with all the trimmings especially the Stuffing and Yorkshire Puds! I look forward to Christmas period as we have quite a few roasts in that time
- Nigerian Food! Save the best until last! I love love love Nigerian food! When Babs and I first got together and he would buy Nigerian dishes I used to really not like them as they are so spicy but now I can’t get enough and 9 times out of 10 it’s me asking to get them! I attempted to make Jollof Rice last week as a surprise for Babs and he was amazed at just how good it was! I obviously still need a lot of practice but everybody’s begins somewhere! Thankfully Lola loves Nigerian food as well and the spice really does not bother her at all!
I know I’m going to kick myself as there will be foods I’ve forgotten!! What are you favourite foods and are any of them the same as mine?